Hi, Jeannie here & thanks for visiting Cloud 9 Payroll Services & Solutions Gold Coast.
We are your locally-based Payroll Specialists.
How can we help you with Payroll Services?:
There is new legislation that now covers all businesses registered in Australia with employees.
Introduction of STP (Single Touch Payroll) and Superannuation Charge means businesses must act now to comply.
Are you aware what this new legislation means for your business?
Here are a few points:
- New ATO data-matching with STP will immediately identify those business that are non-compliant.
- Missing a staff members’ superannuation payment by a day, can now put a business into ‘Superannuation Charge Territory’.
- Getting a staff members’ superannuation payment wrong, can now put a business into ‘Superannuation Charge Territory’.
If your business is in ‘Superannuation Charge Territory’:
- You may be liable for fines of up to 250% of total Superannuation paid.
- Superannuation may no longer be allowed as a tax deduction in your business.
- Extra obligations may be levied on your business such as payment of Super on overtime etc..
Have you been hit by Superannuation Charge?
Concerned that you are not 100% compliant?
Unsure how to set up and implement STP (Single Touch Payroll)?
We at Cloud 9 Payroll Services (as Registered BAS Agents), are able to provide specialist STP and Superannuation Charge Services.
And our specialists can assist in all things Payroll, Super and Compliance.
Have peace of mind, and let us take the stress out of your Payroll.
Sleep better at night, call Cloud 9 Payroll Services today: 1300 553 974
Hi I’m Jeannie, founder of Cloud 9 Bookkeeping + Strategy.
I have been working in Business (Finance and Operations) for over 20 years & my experience is from the ground up. From the sales floor to the back office, I’ve seen all the working parts of “the organisation”.
My broad business background drives my passion for bookkeeping and business operations.
I spent 10 years assisting an Iconic Electrical Retail Business grow from 10 million dollar to 100 million dollars before successful acquisition by a public company.
I am a registered tax agent and a qualified trainer and assessor. My personal specialties include problem solving, systems and software.