Hi, Jeannie here & thanks for visiting Cloud 9 Payroll Services & Solutions Gold Coast.
We are your locally-based Payroll Specialists.
How can we help you with Payroll Services?:
There is new legislation that now covers all businesses registered in Australia with employees.
Introduction of STP (Single Touch Payroll) and Superannuation Charge means businesses must act now to comply.
Are you aware what this new legislation means for your business?
Here are a few points:
- New ATO data-matching with STP will immediately identify those business that are non-compliant.
- Missing a staff members’ superannuation payment by a day, can now put a business into ‘Superannuation Charge Territory’.
- Getting a staff members’ superannuation payment wrong, can now put a business into ‘Superannuation Charge Territory’.
If your business is in ‘Superannuation Charge Territory’:
- You may be liable for fines of up to 250% of total Superannuation paid.
- Superannuation may no longer be allowed as a tax deduction in your business.
- Extra obligations may be levied on your business such as payment of Super on overtime etc..
Have you been hit by Superannuation Charge?
Concerned that you are not 100% compliant?
Unsure how to set up and implement STP (Single Touch Payroll)?
We at Cloud 9 Payroll Services (as Registered BAS Agents), are able to provide specialist STP and Superannuation Charge Services.
And our specialists can assist in all things Payroll, Super and Compliance.
Have peace of mind, and let us take the stress out of your Payroll.
Sleep better at night, call Cloud 9 Payroll Services today: 1300 553 974
Before starting my practice around 10 years ago I worked extensively in business operations and finance (in medium, large & corporate organisations) thriving on problem solving.
I was raised by successful entrepreneurs & I understand family business (from the ground up).
I have a bold vision to “Inspire Success Through Numbers” & a mission to “combine Bookkeeping & Compliance with Strategy & Advisory for our clients to prosper”.
This vision & mission drives everything I do.
I believe my clients are the experts in their business & I am the expert in the numbers. And when I shine a light on the numbers (strategically) they have the clarity to push ahead & achieve their dreams.
In terms of my qualifications I am a registered BAS Agent with a broad range of skills including Management Accounting. I’m also a certified trainer with a deep understanding of human learning styles.
I am constantly engaged in professional education & the content I choose is focused around what’s best for my much-loved VIP clients.
Personally, I am a Mum, Auntie & proud Step-Mum. I live on the beautiful Gold Coast & I’m part of a vibrant Latin Dance community which keeps me active & busy outside of the office.